The Parish of Walthamstow is a team of Anglican churches in the heart of regenerating Walthamstow, East London, and we’re looking to appoint a part-time Parish Administrator to provide excellent administrative and support services.
Could this be you?
To run our busy Parish Office, you’ll need to be hard working, approachable and organised. In addition to being able to keep some matters confidential, you will also need to have excellent inter-personal and communication skills. Calm and adaptable, you will be an enthusiastic team member who enjoys helping people.
- This is a part-time post (15 hours per week) with flexible working hours which can be negotiated
- The salary is £21,000 pa (pro rata: £8,580)
- A Job Description and Application Form are available below (see links)
- For questions about this post, please contact our Parish Operations Director at
- The closing date to apply for this post is 5pm, 13th June 2017